Friday 7 December 2012

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

 
I've been at uni for 3 weeks now! I'm sorry for the lack of posts. This isn't because I've been so busy (although I have been), but because since moving into my new flat 2 weeks ago we still don't have any internet. This is extremely irritating and makes doing uni work and catching up with tv programmes very difficult! Our internet was supposed to be being connected last Friday, but due to technical difficulties this was delayed. Then the internet was finally connected yesterday, only for it to not work (fault on the line or something) so who knows when I'll finally get internet. Very aggravating! I'm currently in the library and restricted on time, so

Apparently my time is up! I'll finish this post a different day

[Yeah, so I never got round to finishing this post... >_>]

No comments:

Post a Comment